1. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site. We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide Site functionality, improve Site quality, personalize the user experience, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, and comply with legal obligations. Among the information you submit to or through the Site, please note:
- Account Registration: You must provide a valid email address in order to sign up for an Account on the Site. In addition, you may provide us with your full name, mobile number, company name and location. When you sign up for a ContractIQ account, we opt you in to receive emails from other ContractIQ users, business owners and ContractIQ by default. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving required administrative or legal notices. ContractIQ is a site where the work of interesting third parties, sourced through publicly available information sources and users are displayed. Where the work (content) is originally created by you, you could claim the work by registering for a ContractIQ Account, as a user. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Content: Your reviews, tips, image uploads, videos, feedback, status messages, conversations, comments, likes, message board posts, bookmarks, friends, lists, account profile (excluding passwords), website links, social media profile links and other content you post to the Site are meant for public consumption. We may display this content on the Site, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. Being a free service, ContractIQ does not re-direct its users to your website and social profiles. Where required such information is shown to the users within trystwithdata.com and its affiliate sites through browser frames.
- Contacts: You can invite your friends, colleagues and peers (collectively “friends”) to join the Site by providing their contact information, or by allowing us to use your address book from your computer, mobile device, or other sites. If you invite a friend to join and connect with you on the Site, we may use and store your friends' contact information long enough to process your requests. Any user contacting you or your company profile will do so only via trystwithdata.com and its affiliate sites. ContractIQ reserves the right to share such information with your authorized representative.
- Messaging: If you exchange messages with others through the Site, we may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them.
- Credit Card Purchases: If you purchase ContractIQ products or services, we may collect and store billing and credit card information. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction (such as fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments). When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
For more information on controlling your personal data, please see Sections 4 and 5, below.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the information you submit to or through the Site, we also collect and store information from and about you in the course of your use of the Site. We use this information to analyze and track user behavior, personalize your experience, associate it with other information about you, provide the functionality and improve the quality of the Site, help comply with legal obligations, and may use it to display relevant advertising. We collect this information in a couple of different ways:
- Server Logs: Our servers log information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit, and the businesses you call using our mobile applications. Our servers also log information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
3. THIRD PARTIES
We do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That said, please note the following:
- Service Providers: Some of the services that are offered through the Site are provided by third party providers, like application development, consulting and the like. We also outsource some of our own functions to third party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing functions, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your user account if you include personal information in your Public Content. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Site pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Site. Users can also use the Member Search feature to find one another based on their names or email addresses. You can opt-out of this feature by sending an email to email@example.com
Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Site are only private to the extent that you and the sender/recipient keep them private. For example, we do not have any control over whether a recipient of one of your personal messages publicly posts it or its contents.
5. DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
We will respond to requests relating to personal data sent from within the European Union according to the procedures mandated by the member state from where the request is sent. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Attn: Privacy Officer
340 S LEMON AVE #5969
WALNUT, CA 91789